The Perfect Location in NYC
Centrally located in Manhattan's Murray Hill neighborhood, Park South Hotel is only steps away from the 6 Line subway stop at Park Avenue and 28th Street. If you have questions about directions to the hotel, or would like assistance with transportation, private cars, or sightseeing arrangements, please contact our front desk for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions from LaGuardia Airport
- Exit the airport on Grand Central Parkway W.
- Take exit 4 to Brooklyn Queens Expressway toward 1-278.
- Merge onto E Brooklyn Queens Expressway S/Queens Midtown Expressway S.
- Take exit 35 and merge onto I-495 W.
- Take exit toward 3rd Avenue/41.
- Merge onto E 37th and then make left onto Park Avenue.
- Turn left on 28th Street and Park South Hotel will be on the right.
Directions from John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Get on I-678 N from 130th and Bergen Road.
- Continue on I-678 N and take I-495 W to E 35th Street in Manhattan.
- Exit from I-495 W and use the left lane to take the exit toward E 35th Street.
- Turn right onto E 35th Street and then left at the third cross street onto Park Avenue.
- Turn left onto E 28th Street and Park South Hotel will be on the right.
Directions from Newark Liberty International Airport
- Get on I-78 Express E/Phillipsburg–Newark Expressway from Express Road.
- Follow signs for Holland Tunnel/New York City and merge onto I-78 Express E/Phillipsburg–Newark Expressway.
- Follow I-78 E to the Holland Tunnel in Manhattan and take exit 3 toward Brooklyn.
- Merge onto Ericsson Place and continue straight onto Beach Street.
- Take a slight left onto Avenue of the Americas and turn right onto W 23rd Street.
- Turn left onto Madison Avenue and then turn right onto E 28th Street. Park South Hotel will be on the right.
Self-parking is available through out the city and prices vary. Valet parking rates are $35 per night for a sedan, with a $10 surcharge for oversized vehicles such as SUVs, trucks, vans, or wagons. Full details.
Taxi & Shuttle Services
- LaGuardia Airport is about 10 miles from Park South Hotel and drive time is about 20-50 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic. Taxi fare from the airport is approximately $40.
- JFK is about 20 miles from Park South Hotel and drive time is about 45-75 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic. You can take an "official" yellow taxi from the airport for a flat rate of $52 plus toll (approximately $9) and additional rush hour surcharges and tip. Shared shuttle service is also available for approximately $22 per person.
- Newark Liberty International Airport is about 17 miles from Park South Hotel and drive time is about 30-60 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic. Taxi fare is about $65 before tolls and tip, and shared shuttle service is also available for approximately $20 per person. There is also a monorail that goes from Newark to Penn Station, and you can taxi to our hotel from there.
Shuttle services must be pre-booked prior to your arrival. Private car services can be arranged for your convenience Our front office staff can help with these arrangements, please email them at email@example.com.