The essentials for meeting or celebrating come together perfectly at the Park South Hotel in midtown Manhattan.
Designed to accommodate mid-sized events of up to 80 guests, our boardroom and conference rooms feature high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
Meeting Room Layout (without A/V)
|Room Set Up||Room A||Room B||Room C||A & B|
The Park South’s event space features the following amenities:
- Complimentary high-speed wired and Wi-Fi Internet
- Catering by the Black Duck Restaurant
- Complimentary business center
- Full audiovisual facilities and tech support
- Meeting sizes from 10-80 guests
Shipping & Receiving
The Park South prefers shipping of all materials to arrive 1-2 days prior to the start date of the meeting.
Please send all boxes to:
The Park South Hotel
Attention: Sales Department
124 East 28th Street
New York, NY 10016
Make sure to include:
- Name of the person who will need the materials
- The hotel meeting planner who is assisting you
- The group/company name
- Dates of the conference
- The hotel’s front office team will receive and sign for all packages
- The first two (2) small to medium sized boxes, under 15 lbs, are stored with our compliments
- For quantities over two, there will be a $5.00 porterage charge per box, per day.
- Any box over 15 lbs will need to be coordinated with the hotel and is subject to additional porterage fees
- Any porterage/storage fees are billed to the group’s master account
- The hotel can ship materials back to you post-conference via UPS or FedEx services. Pre arranged account will be necessary. You must complete all forwarding information, label, pack and seal all boxes. Labels will be available with the Front Office.
- We are not liable for any shipping costs of your materials.