Relaxing chocolates with our nightly turndown service
However you define your visit to New York City – business, pleasure or a little of both – the Park South Hotel has perfected the role of the consummate host. Anticipating without intruding is our specialty, with each staff member going out of his or her way to make you feel completely at home.
Around the clock, the Park South’s service-focused team is available to assist you with any business, entertainment or travel necessity. Private car service. Iced champagne and roses on arrival. Dinner in Madison Square Park and impossible-to-get tickets to a Broadway show. A perfectly hosted onsite meeting, wedding or special event.
These are the details that keep our guests coming back time and again. For any request, before, during or after your stay, please contact the Front Desk.
- Fine dining at the Black Duck restaurant
- 1,600 square feet of meeting and social function facilities
- Complimentary deluxe Continental Breakfast-Through March 31, 2014
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary daily New York Times and USA Today
- Complimentary use of the on-site Fitness Center
- Complimentary use of the Business Center
- Evening turn down service
- Room Service
- Valet Parking $35 per 24-hours