séjourner CHEZ NOUS
Roof at Park South Lounge
However you define your visit to New York City – business, pleasure or a little of both – the Park South Hotel has perfected the role of the consummate host. Anticipating without intruding is our specialty, with each staff member going out of his or her way to make you feel completely at home.
Around the clock, the Park South’s service-focused team is available to assist you with any business, entertainment or travel necessity. Private car service. Iced champagne and roses on arrival. Dinner in Madison Square Park and impossible-to-get tickets to a Broadway show. A perfectly hosted onsite meeting, wedding or special event.
These are the details that keep our guests coming back time and again. For any request, before, during or after your stay, please contact the Front Desk.
- Roof at Park South, our gorgeous new rooftop cocktail lounge with views of Murray Hill and the Chrysler Building
- Intimate bar scene at the Black Duck
- 1,600 square feet of meeting and social function facilities (Fall of 2014)
- Complimentary deluxe Continental Breakfast-Through October 31, 2014
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary daily New York Times and USA Today
- Complimentary use of the on-site Fitness Center
- Complimentary use of the Business Center
- Evening turn down service
- Valet Parking $35 per 24-hours