quédese CON NOSOTROS
Roof at Park South Lounge
However you define your visit to New York City – business, pleasure or a little of both – the Park South Hotel has perfected the role of the consummate host. Anticipating without intruding is our specialty, with each staff member going out of his or her way to make you feel completely at home.
These are the details that keep our guests coming back time and again. For any request, before, during or after your stay, please contact the Front Desk.
Express Coffee & Pastry
Our assortment of sweet and savory baked goods is handmade daily for freshness and made with only the best natural ingredients. Heavenly croissants and other mouthwatering options arrive each morning from the dedicated team at Brooklyn’s Colson Patisserie -- named one of New York’s top French-style bakeries by SeriousEats.com. Owner Yonatan Israel trained with Belgium’s legendary pastry chef Hubert Colson, whose fine tradition he has continued in New York for the last 20 years. Sweeten your pastry with locally-sourced honey from Hudson Valley Harvest, straight from the bees to you using no harsh chemicals. From Arista coffees, we’ve selected Brooklyn Roast, a robust, never bitter, dark roast to start your day off right.
- Roof at Park South, our gorgeous cocktail lounge with views of Murray Hill and the Chrysler Building (Seasonal)
- Complimentary express coffee and hand-made pastry by Colson Patisserie
- Complimentary Wine and Cheese hour Mon-Thu 5-6 PM
- 1,600 square feet of meeting and social function facilities (fall of 2015)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary daily New York Times and USA Today
- Complimentary use of the on-site Fitness Center
- Complimentary use of the Business Center
- Evening turn down service
- Valet Parking $35 per 24-hours